**The duplex double**
_Because I want more than just a room_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern studio, for the price of a room? This sneaky setup is pretty special.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the setup here. Both rooms are, essentially, their own studio. You'll have a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom, plus a loft level sleeping area with a double bed. Duplex delight.
We think it’s ideal for couples looking for a traditional Madrid experience. Carabanchel is home to the iconic San Isidro festival every May, and you'll find plenty of restaurants, bars and shops close by. Plus, beautiful parks too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Each room is equipped like a studio apartment.
- They're both newly renovated and modern.
- This area has a huge range of restaurants, bars and outdoor spaces.
**But you need to know this...**
- The only common area of this apartment is the shared corridor — each room has its own independent key.
**And this too...**
- Neither of the rooms have a washing machine, dryer, or oven.
- There's no heating installed here — at least you've got A/C for the heat.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Víctor Manuel III, Madrid. It boasts 2 newly renovated duplex rooms, each equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom and loft level sleeping area.
This property is ideal for couples looking for some personal space in a fun part of the city. You're outside the central city hustle, but still close to a wide range of local bars, restaurants and parks.