**The sophisticated student**
_Because I want to study in style_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a super modern apartment just a stone's throw from campus? You'll have the coolest spot to host 'study' groups here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the beautiful bedrooms. Each room has all the essentials, with plenty of storage and a desk. Plus, they're full of natural light and have really modern furnishings.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a spot close to campus. In 15 minutes' walk, you can be at the Polytechnic University. Keep going another couple of minutes, and you'll find the Complutense University.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are bright and modern.
- The living room is super spacious and sunny.
- You're within walking distance of Madrid's main University campuses.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a balcony in this apartment, but it is only accessible through bedroom 5.
- Bedroom 2 has a window which looks into a part of the living room — it still gets plenty of light though.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a beautiful living room, with plenty of space for everyone. You're on a nice quiet street too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 6-bedroom apartment on Calle de Gaztambide, Madrid. It boasts a sunny living room and bedrooms, each with modern furnishings, storage and a desk.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a trendy spot close to campus. You'll love being able to walk to class, and trying the wide range of restaurants. You can also get your fix of nature in one of the local parks.