**The traditional home in traditional Madrid**
_Because sometimes the oldest things are the best_
**Will I like it here?**
Is a comfy home at the top of your list?
Are you looking for a classic place in Madrid's most classic neighborhood?
If so, then welcome home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel right at home in this cozy shared apartment. With antique furniture, a beautiful terrace, and a big terrace, this home is practical and classy.
We think this is the ideal home for a student looking for a home away from home, or a professional searching for a cozy room in Madrid's central La Latina.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- All 3 bedrooms are well-furnished— you'll have everything you'll need here.
- The terrace is lovely— you'll enjoy the nice street views.
- You'll be living in vibrant La Latina— it's right in the heart of Madrid.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment has an old style— but it has a nice, homey feel.
- Smoking is allowed, so non-smokers might not be too comfortable here.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle de la Moreria, Madrid. It's a bit old-fashioned, but the rooms are well-furnished and have everything you could want in a home away from home.
The location is the really great part of this apartment— you'll have the key to the city here in central La Latina.