**The downtown pad**
_Because I want a hip central spot._
**Will I like it here?**
Possibly. Are you looking for superb location and flexible living? This may be just the place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You've got everything you need here. Kick back in the living area with your flatmates. Take some time out to enjoy a relaxing bath. Lovely.
We think it's ideal for a female postgraduate who likes to be out and about and needs somewhere to lay their head. You've got the Metro, restaurants and shops nearby, so location isn't an issue here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- We love the great location, especially with the charming Parque de Atenas nearby.
- You'll love sitting back with your feet up in the living area.
- You can relax and unwind with a bath bomb in the tub. Zen.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no parking, but you won't need it with how impressive the location is.
**And this... **
- The live-in landlord, who is a man, only accepts female tenants.
**Our Homechecker, Victoria, said:**
_“I love this property. It's really bright and comfortable, perfect for someone who's wanting a solid study base.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a comfortable 3-bedroom apartment on Calle De La Redondilla, Madrid. It's here to make life easy for you, from the comfy living area to the relaxed kitchen.
We think this apartment is perfect for a busy female postgraduate who spends her time out in the world. Convenience is on your doorstep with the Metro, Parque de Atenas and shops close by.