**The easy commute**
_Because I want to live in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a comfortable room in a cute and cosy apartment? Do you want to experience the quieter side of Madrid life? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the setup here. You get a tastefully furnished bedroom and access to a fully equipped kitchen and cute living room. It's a simple but perfect setup to make your Madrid adventure a success.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back couple or individuals looking for some tranquility outside of the city. Getafe is a quiet residential spot but you'll still find a good selection of restaurants, bars, and markets to check out.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are tastefully furnished.
- There is a cute living room to relax in.
- Parque Lorenzo Azofra is close by. Perfect for a picnic.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Madrid.
- The second bathroom is not allowed to be used by tenants.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Miguel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cosy apartment with nice bedrooms. There is a Metro station within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a comfortable 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Ramon Y Cajal, Madrid. It boasts tastefully furnished bedrooms, a cosy living room, and has a fully equipped kitchen.
This property is ideal for laid-back individuals or a couple. You’ll be in a largely residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and parks close by.