**The simply straightforward**
_Because I don't need any extra fuss_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a classically comfortable apartment in the charming Getafe neighbourhood? It's a cute little spot to settle down.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cosy living room. It offers a couple of comfortable sofas and a TV, plus a dining table for meals. There's a covered balcony too, offering a little extra storage space for those odd bits and pieces.
We think it’s ideal for a laid-back individual looking for a quiet spot out of the city hustle. You can enjoy all the charm of a small town out here, and you'll find a supermarket, Metro, and a couple of parks nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The cosy living room.
- The comfortable bedroom with ample storage.
- This is a relaxed area with everything you need in walking distance.
**But you need to know this...**
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
- This apartment is about an hour on the Metro from the centre of Madrid — bring a book to pass the time.
- The window to bedroom 1 overlooks the covered balcony.
- You will be sharing this apartment with your live-in landlord and his partner.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property, and you'll be staying with a really nice couple."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Leoncio Rojas, Madrid. You'll be staying with your live-in landlord, and can enjoy a cosy living room plus a comfortable bedroom with built-in storage.
This property is ideal for friendly individuals looking for easy, affordable living. There's a Metro station only 7 minutes away, and the University Carlos III de Madrid is just a 10-minute bus ride away.