**The eco-friendly retreat**
_Because who doesn't love helping to save the planet?_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something in a quiet part of Madrid, and want to do your bit to help look after the planet? This is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love living in this bright and modern apartment, which gets its power from solar panels! You can watch movies in that roomy living area, and use those fans to keep cool.
We think this apartment is great for professionals looking for something out of the hustle of the city centre. Alcorcón is a great area, home to heaps of shops and restaurants, as well as lots of parks.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment gets its power from solar panels. Futuristic!
- There's A/C, as well as fans in the bedrooms to keep you cool.
- You're in a quiet spot, just a stone's throw from a supermarket, bars and restaurants.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is located in Alcorcón, which is about an hour from the city centre.
- Your landlady will be living in the apartment with you.
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a nice spacious living room and uses solar panels for electricity. Plus, it's well connected to local bus and train lines."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle los Sauces, Madrid. You'll be living with a live-in landlady in a building run on solar power, with A/C and ceiling fans to keep cool.
We think this apartment is great for professionals looking for a slower pace of life. You'll be living in Alcorcón, outside of the city centre, but you'll find plenty of shops, bars, and lots of parks.