**The bedroom bounty**
_Because I want a quiet spot with all the essentials_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for an affordable bedroom in a quiet part of Madrid? Enjoy your personal space with everything you need in one spot.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the well-equipped bedrooms. Each room has a desk, built-in storage, a desk and an independent key. It's the perfect spot to relax with your flatmates, or work away on your own.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for something close to the Complutense and Polytechnic Universities, or just want some peace and quiet. Ride your bike through the beautiful Dehesa de la Villa and get to class in minutes.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Each room has all the essentials, and an independent key.
- There are 4 bathrooms here, so you won't ever have to wait long to use one.
- This is a peaceful area, home to the Dehesa de la Villa.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is spread over 4 floors — depending on which room you get, you might need to do a bit of climbing.
- The wardrobe for bedroom 3 is in the corridor beside the bathroom.
**Your Home-checker, Imanol, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely quiet spot that is great for students. The bedrooms are nicely furnished and get plenty of light."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a relaxed 7-bedroom apartment on Calle de José Fentanes, Madrid. It boasts bedrooms with storage, desk space, and independent keys, and 4 shared bathrooms.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a quiet spot outside the city centre. You can get to the local campuses in no more than 30 minutes on foot through the Dehesa de la Villa, or just 15 minutes on your bike.