**The extrovert's excitement**
_Because I want to make friends in the heart of Madrid_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a cool room in the city centre? Want to meet new people? Grab a fashionable and functional room, and kick off an unforgettable Madrid adventure.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the huge kitchen. It is fully equipped and has lots of bench space, so you can prepare all your favourite meals. Then, you can take a seat and enjoy your creation with your new flatmates. Whip up a tasty meal and get social with your new mates.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a vibrant spot right in the heart of Madrid. Grab your walking shoes, it's all here. You'll find the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and the Royal Palace within minutes of your front door.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen is huge and has all you need.
- All the bedrooms have at least a desk and wardrobe.
- You're right in the heart of the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- The bedrooms were not quite finished when we went to visit, but they'll be ready for you when you arrive.
- There are only 2 bathrooms in this apartment — get in quick for your morning shower.
- Bedrooms 3, 4, 5 and 7 don't have windows, so they don't get a lot of natural light.
- Bedroom 6 has a shower (but not a whole ensuite), and you have to climb some stairs to get up to the bed.
**Your Home-checker, Imanol, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very close to Sol, so it's right in the city centre. The kitchen is really stylish and spacious."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 2nd floor, 8-bedroom apartment on Calle del Carmen, Madrid. It boasts a modern and spacious kitchen with dining space, and tidy bedrooms with all the essentials.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a trendy spot in the heart of Madrid. It really doesn't get more central than this. Enjoy dinner in Puerta del Sol, shop til' you drop, or walk to the beautiful El Retiro Park.