**The super sleek**
_Because I want the best of modern chic_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something super stylish that won't cost you an arm and a leg? Get your Madrid adventure started in style right here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the super modern style. This apartment offers a funky black, white and grey colour scheme, plus a bright open-plan living room and kitchen. Plus, check out those funky light fixtures!
We think it’s ideal for male professionals and postgraduates looking for fun on a budget. You've got a great collection of local shops nearby, plus the famous Las Ventas bullring.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is super modern and stylish.
- Your bedroom has a TV you can watch from bed.
- This area has lots to do, and is known for being affordable.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment has a washing machine, but no dryer — it might be time to invest in a clothes rack.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
- The landlord only accepts male professionals and postgraduates in this apartment. He would prefer a tenant that is at least 30 years old.
**Your Home-checker, Kelly, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has beautiful interior design throughout."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a contemporary 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Emilio Gastesi Fernández, Madrid. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, in a super modern apartment, with a TV in your bedroom.
This property is ideal for male professionals and postgraduates looking for a cosy corner of Madrid to call home. You'll find affordability here, with all the essentials and the Las Ventas bullring nearby.