**The bright little balcony**
_Because I want style and outdoor space, all in one_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something modern and bold with space to get out in the sun? Just imagine spending afternoons out on that balcony.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this studio's cosy balcony. It opens out from the open-plan kitchen and living area, and offers a great view of the street below. Open up the doors, let the sun and fresh air in, and relax.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking for a lively and green space to settle down. Find all the essential shops nearby, as well as huge, beautiful parks. There's a little something for everyone.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The cosy balcony is the perfect spot to unwind.
- This studio is super stylish. Love the glass divider too.
- The neighbourhood has lots of beautiful parks to enjoy.
**But you need to know this...**
- The balcony here isn't huge — perfect for 1 or 2 people, but not a whole party.
- The kitchen doesn't have an oven or dishwasher — aspiring chefs, this might not be the one for you.
- Small pets are allowed here, upon agreement from your landlord. Remember to include your furry friend in your booking request.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cute 1st floor, studio apartment on Via Alessandro Astesani, Milan. It boasts a stylish and modern interior, with a cosy balcony with street views.
This property is ideal for a professional couple looking for a relaxed spot. You’ll be in a residential neighborhood, home to beautiful parks and plenty of shops. Pet owners? Bring your furry friends along.