**The girl's best friend**
_Because I want a convenient spot to meet new people_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something close to campus, where you'll be living with fellow female students? This apartment is a girl's paradise.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this location. Forget about being late to class with campus nearby, and you can easily walk to a great collection of local shops. Plus, enjoy strolls along the River Tiber.
We think it’s ideal for female students looking for something with plenty of room. You'll never feel cooped up, and you'll always have someone to study with. Studying might actually become fun here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are all spacious.
- There's an indoor balcony, so you can enjoy in any weather.
- The Roma Tre University is just a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The landlady is happy to provide a double bed in the rooms that currently have singles, if you prefer.
- Bedroom 1 has a sofa bed, perfect for guests.
- Smoking is allowed in parts of this apartment — you'll need to check where with your landlady.
- The landlady only accepts female students in this apartment.
**And this too...**
- From time to time, your landlady may stay in one of the rooms.
**Your Home-checker, Nick, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a 15-minute walk from the Roma Tre University, and close to Via Marconi, which has lots of shops. It has some funky artwork, made by a previous tenant."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a spacious 8th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Pietro Mengoli, Rome. It boasts spacious bedrooms, plus a covered balcony accessible from the kitchen and bedroom 1.
This property is ideal for female students of the Roma Tre University. The campus is an easy walk away, and you'll be able to enjoy riverside strolls too. Smokers? Be sure to ask your landlady where you can indulge.