**The lofty lifestyle**
_Because I want a cosy apartment in a great location._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Looking for a chic studio in a fantastic location? Pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the unique look of this studio. This charmer has beautiful exposed beam ceilings, classic decor, and a fashionable loft-level layout. This place will certainly feel like home.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple looking for a location to match their busy lifestyle. San Lorenzo is a lively spot close to authentic restaurants, lush green public parks, and plenty of shops. The nightlife is noteworthy and you'll be just a short stroll from Sapienza University too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
- Villa Mercede Park is just a short stroll away.
- The loft-level sleeping area. Fashionable and functional.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The sofa in the living room can be converted into a bed – ideal if you have guests.
**Your Home-checker, Federico, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nice apartment in a great location. There is a tram station right in front of the apartment so getting around the city is a breeze.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a comfortable studio apartment on Via Dei Reti, Rome. It boasts tasteful furnishings, exposed beam ceilings, and has lovely classic decor.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with plenty of shops, cool bars, authentic restaurants and public parks close by.