**The old-timey shared**
_Because I want style that never gets old_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for an impeccably stylish spot with two balconies in a tranquil Roman neighborhood?
This one might be perfect for you. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. With vintage furnishings, gorgeous parquet floors, and crisp white walls, you're all set to entertain in style. Need a little fresh air? Head to the balcony and soak up some sunlight.
We think it’s ideal for someone who's sociable and outgoing. Want to live like one of the locals? Roam through luscious parks, marvel at ancient Roman ruins; Capannelle has a little something for everyone.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Drinks on the balcony? We thought you'd never ask.
- The amazing decor. Just check out that closet.
- Parco degli Acquedotti is a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Capannelle is not super central – explore a lesser-known side of Rome.
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air-dry your clothes on the balcony.
- Only Bedroom 2 has direct access to a balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Sirio, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a gorgeous apartment in a lovely residential suburb.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a very suave 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Castroregio, Rome. It boasts a neat kitchen and elegant decor in one of the greenest areas in the city.
We think this apartment is perfect for chill individuals. Avoid the tourist traps and get to know Rome's quieter side. You can't go wrong with a local favorite.