**The spacious place by the station**
_Because you need some personal space_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a spacious shared apartment?
Look no more. You're home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have lots of room to roam in this charming apartment. With spacious rooms, 2 balconies to enjoy, and 2 full bathrooms, this apartment has all the space you'll need.
We think this is a great spot for an on-the-go professional looking for a flatshare with some charm.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Sip your morning coffee on the balcony— bliss.
- Hang out with your new flatmates in the chic living room— fun.
- Catch a train across Rome— Roma Nomentana Station is nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
- Rooms here are only available to rent to professionals and postgraduates— sorry, students.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a quality 4th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Val d'Ossola, Rome. It's big, it's bright, and it's got 2 full bathrooms— everything you'll need for a comfortable shared home.
The location is nice— in addition to Nomentana Station, you'll also find a number of parks, restaurants, pizzerias, and shops to enjoy nearby. Perfection.