**The complete clubber's corner**
_Because I want a stylish and complete spot, amongst the hottest nightlife._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a small but stylish setup in a trendy local spot? This one ticks all the boxes. Your Roman adventures start right here.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the location. Testaccio is a true locals local, just outside the tourist hustle. Excellent local restaurants, bars and cafes, and a go-to spot for the hottest nightlife in Rome. Grab yourself a slice of authenticity, that is well-connected to the rest of the city.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous couple looking for a cosy yet stylish setup. It’s fashionably furnished, with elements of interior design that will keep you interested. The furnishings are funky, there's plenty of colour, and even some art adorning the walls. It's a looker.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The decor, of course.
- The apartment is compact but really well-designed to fit everything you need to live an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Testaccio is a nightlife hotspot. Get amongst it.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – a few steps might do you good.
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- The cute patio area shown in the photos is shared with other tenants in the building.
**Your Home-checker, Federica, said:**
_“I loved this property. This place is so cosy and cool! You'll have everything you need to make the most of this beautiful and lively area.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a trendy 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Via Luigi Vanvitelli, Rome. It boasts chic interior design, a well-equipped kitchen, cosy bedroom and beautiful bathroom. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
This property is ideal for a fun-loving couple. You’ll be in one of the liveliest nightlife locations in Rome, with shops, restaurants and excellent transport connections on your doorstep.