**The cool and curvy**
_Because great style is what makes the world go 'round_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a stylish studio with a bold, round living area? Square apartments are so last week.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the unique living area. It's a funky round space, with super modern furnishings and cool decor. Crank up the A/C, kick back on the sofa, and relax in style. You won't find anything else like it.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a quiet, residential area to call home. You're out of the tourist-heavy areas, and well-connected by bus. If you want to get a taste of the outdoors, head out to the Decima-Malafede Regional Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This living area is a funky, round space.
- There's a spare single bed, which is perfect for guests.
- You're in a peaceful spot to the south of the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a step down into the living area when you come in.
- The bus takes about an hour to get to the city centre — bring something to pass the time.
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, beware.
- There's also no washing machine or dryer — time to find the local laundromat.
**Your Home-checker, Sarah, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has everything you need, and it's super cosy. There's plenty of storage, and a spare bed too._
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a unique 1st floor, studio apartment on Via Massimo Meliconi, Rome. It boasts a trendy, round interior, and a semi-independent sleeping area with a ton of storage.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for some peace and quiet. You'll be in a quiet, residential area outside of the city hustle. The nearby regional park offers hours of potential exploration, and the bus lines make it easy to get around.