**The super studio**
_Because I want a cosy charmer_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for something stylish that won't leave you feeling cooped up? This studio has room to stretch your legs, inside and out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the open-plan layout. Enjoy a stylish living area with a semi-independent sleeping area, and a generous balcony. Pull up a chair and relax under the sun.
We think it’s ideal for a trendy couple looking for a spot to match. You're right on the edge of the very city centre, close to spots like the beautiful Arc de Triomf, and Ciutadella Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There's a roomy living area and semi-independent sleeping area.
- The cosy balcony has space to enjoy drinks in the sun.
- You can easily walk into the city centre from here.
**But you need to know this...**
- The sleeping area is separated by a wardrobe, but isn't completely shut off from the rest of the living area. Hence, semi-independent.
- The bathroom is accessed through the sleeping area.
**Your Home-checker, Vanessa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very well located close to a Metro station, and within walking distance of some of the city's most iconic spots. It has a nice balcony and a beautifully decorated living space."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish 3rd floor, studio apartment on Carrer de Bailèn, Barcelona. It boasts a roomy living area with classic style, a semi-independent sleeping area, and a cosy balcony.
This property is ideal for a couple with a taste for trendy, central living. Get your fix of greenery at Ciutadella Park, or indulge in the wide range of bars and restaurants around Plaça de Catalunya.