**The crash pad**
_Because I want a comfortable place to rest and relax._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a comfortable pad in an enviable location? Kick your Barcelona adventure off the easy way with this cosy studio apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional setup. You'll get a cosy living area with a lovely red sofa, a cute balcony to enjoy your morning brew on, and a comfortable sleeping area to rest up in at the end of a busy day. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone over 25 who wants to live in a lively central spot. If getting lost in a maze of cobbled stone streets, picnicking at public parks, and eating well at top restaurants and bars sound like you then you'll love to call El Born home.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished.
- Ciutadella Park is just a short stroll away.
- The cute balcony, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The landlord allows some pets. Please include your animal friend in your booking request.
- This landlord only accepts tenants over the age of 25, sorry!
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 3rd floor, studio apartment on Carrer Del Brosolí, Barcelona. It boasts a cosy living area, a cute balcony, and it has a comfortable semi-independent sleeping area.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple who are over 25 years old. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Ciutadella Park close by.