**The mountain, the city and the sea**
_Because I want the best of Barcelona_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking to soak up every drop of this fun city? This stylish number is definitely in the right spot. Get out there and start exploring.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the location. Poble-sec is home to some great restaurants and always up for a good time. You’re just a short stroll from the historic Castell de Montjuïc, as well as the waterfront and plenty of cool bars.
We think this apartment is ideal for a solo adventurer. With a classic, recently renovated decor, plus a functional layout, it’s got everything you need and nothing you don’t. Easy living in the real Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Poble-sec is a trendy central spot with excellent bars.
- The pops of colour really help tie the decor together.
- Walk just 30-minutes into the heart of Barcelona.
**But you need to know this...**
- There’s no AC – time to invest in a fan?
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment and your current flatmates smoke indoors.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Angie, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s got all the essentials ready to go in a great location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and amazing parks within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a central 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Salvà, Barcelona. It boasts recently renovated decor, a fashionable pop of colour in each room, and it's in a great location.
This property is ideal for a solo adventurer. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with plenty of great restaurants and iconic spots like Castell de Montjuïc close by.