**The sunbather's favourite**
_Because there's no better place for it_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a comfortable apartment with access to the coolest rooftop terrace in town? You've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the shared rooftop terrace. Just brave some more stairs, and you'll find yourself with a ton of space to enjoy the sun. There's plenty of seating too, and lighting for those late-night hangouts.
We think it’s ideal for friendly individuals looking for a peaceful, upscale area to relax in nature. In about 10 minutes, you can be at the Parc del Turó del Putxet, Park Güell, or Parc de la Creueta del Coll.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The rooftop terrace offers plenty of space to soak up the sun.
- The living room is a stylish spot to relax inside.
- You're in a quiet spot with lots of cool parks nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no elevator in this building — you'll need to brave the stairs to get to the terrace.
- You will be sharing this apartment with your live-in landlady.
- The rooftop terrace is shared with other apartments in the building — who knows, you might make a new friend or two!
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“This apartment is in a very well-connected area. There's also a rooftop terrace, which has automatic lighting and is very quiet."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Gustavo Bécquer, Barcelona. You'll be staying with a live-in landlady, and can enjoy a sunny living room and spacious shared rooftop terrace.
This property is ideal for easy-going individuals with a taste for the outdoors. You won't beat the views of Barcelona you can see from here, and the Metro can take you right to the city centre.