**The little rambler**
_Because I live life out and about._
**Will I like it here?**
Searching for something super compact and functional, in an amazing location?
Grab this special studio and soak up the city.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed into this cosy space. There is a comfortable double bed, a breakfast bar for meals, and a very generous kitchen. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think it’s ideal for a couple of fun-loving postgraduates. Hang your hat and get out there. Barcelona is one fun city, and it's all happening right outside your door.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The open-plan layout – studio living.
- The cool bed doubles as a comfortable lounger.
- Las Ramblas is a short walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is located on the 5th floor and there is no elevator. That's a great leg workout every day.
- This apartment is definitely on the small side. But, in a location like this, you'll be spending a lot of time out and about.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s got unique style, and packs a lot in. The location is incredible too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 5th floor, studio apartment on Carrer D'En Roig, Barcelona. It's small but packs a punch, with a comfortable double bed, and a fully equipped kitchen.
We think this apartment is ideal for a trendy couple. It's a special space in an excellent location. El Raval is full of bars, restaurants, and iconic spots. You'll love it.