**The trendy Montjuïc studio**
_Because you'll love the views from above_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a practical but stylish home?
Your search is over. Welcome home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel comfy and cozy in this practical apartment. With gorgeous colorful tiling, a tastefully divided bedroom area, and beautiful wood floors, this little studio packs a stylish punch.
We think this is the perfect home for a busy student or professional looking for a home with all the basics and a short commute near the incredible Montjuïc.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- The bedroom has lots of natural light— and it is well-divided from the living area.
- The bathroom is super contemporary— and that shower is so big and luxurious.
- With the Montjuïc cable car station nearby, you'll be loving the views of Barcelona from above.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor of a building with no elevator— get those glutes movin'!
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 2nd floor, studio apartment on Carrer Murillo, Barcelona. It's a small space, sure, but with modern furnishings, a nicely divided bedroom area, and colorful Spanish tiling, this studio is as trendy as they come.
The location is great— you'll be living nearby Barcelona's grand Montjuïc, with the cable car up to the top just a 10-minute walk from your doorstep. Don't forget your camera!