**The beachfront bash**
_Because a trip to the beach is better with friends_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a spot with plenty to do? Keen on adventures after your lectures are over?
Well look no further.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this tidy treat. Relax in the shared living room, or step onto the sunny balcony to enjoy a drink with your flatmates.
We think it’s ideal for a solo student wanting to live close to the beach. And, there are plenty of restaurants around too, so you won't go hungry.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Study with your flatmates at the table in the spacious living room.
- Get to Universitat de Barcelona in half an hour.
- 1 bathroom between 2 bedrooms. Not bad odds for your morning shower.
**But you need to know this...**
- It might be time to ditch the car and go green because there's no parking here.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the landlord.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
**Our Homechecker, Irene, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's in a great location, close to the beach and to transport."_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a tidy 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Ramon Turró, Barcelona. It boasts a spacious living room, a sunny balcony and tidy decor to boot.
We think this apartment is perfect for solo students. Get your lectures done, grab your flatmates and head to the beach via your new favourite restaurant. Perfect. Smoker? You can puff away outside.