**The Poble.. yes please!**
_Because I want it all._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Barcelona sure does get hot in summer, but you'll survive the heat. Why? This marvellous and modern apartment comes with pool access!
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the shared areas in the building. When the scorching Spanish summer rolls around, head up to the roof-top pool and lounge your day away poolside. Feeling energetic? Get in a workout at the gym.
We think this apartment is ideal for a stylish professional. Poblenou is outside the tourist hustle, and the apartment is a short stroll from the port. You'll also find plenty of shops, restaurants and cute cafes.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- You've got extras galore here. Gym session then hit the pool?
- The sleek modern decor.
- Poblenou is a charming sea-side spot.
**But you need to know this...**
- **This property is located in a residence.**
- Although technically a studio, the sleeping area is semi-independent so you have plenty of privacy. Ideal layout, really.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The washing machine and dryer are located in a common area of the building.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the shared terrace.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish studio apartment on Av. d'Eduard Maristany, Barcelona. It boasts impeccable modern decor, a functional layout, and access to a gym and fantastic rooftop pool.
This property is ideal for a professional. You’ll be in a laid-back port-side spot, with shops, restaurants and cafes close by. Smoker? You can do your thing out on the shared terrace.