**The functional find**
_Because I need a setup that works for me_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a functional space to call your own in the quirky neighborhood of Sant Martí?
Then check out this charming 2-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll be on the top of your game in this beautiful apartment. With a spacious and quaintly decorated living and eating area, a quiet and sunny terrace with lots of privacy, and a great location, this spot has everything you need.
We think this is a great space for anyone searching for a laid-back, residential spot. In Sant Martí, you've got all the perks of residential living within walking distance of cafes, restaurant and local bars.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The lovely terrace, of course.
- The very cute decor. Very Barcelona.
- The location. Laid-back and local.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord.
- The second bedroom (where your flatmate will live) is only accessible through your bedroom — however, there is a curtain separating the small corridor and your room. Our Homechecker makes this clear in the video!
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator — get those glutes in shape for Summer!
**Your Home-checker, Marie, said:**
_“I love the terrace. It's quiet, sunny, and private.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cute 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer De La Nació, Barcelona. It's practical, it's nicely decorated, and it's got a great terrace— what's not to love?
This property is perfect if you're looking for a spot in a charming local neighbourhood. You're not super central here, but well connected and with everything you need close by.