**The super share**
_Because even shared homes should be lovely_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a pretty place to share in Barcelona?
Then check out this nice apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have everything you'll need in this lovely shared home. With a fabulous terrace to enjoy on warm days, a spacious living room with unique decor, and a great location near a Metro station, this place is both pretty and practical.
We think this is a great spot for anyone looking for a down-to-earth yet charming home.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Lounge on the enormous terrace— bliss.
- Hang out with flatmates in the charming living room— fun.
- Catch a train across the city— a Metro station is nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment has 4 bedrooms, but only 1 bathroom— you'll probably have to wait your turn sometimes.
- The landlord only accepts male tenants, sorry!
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I love this property. It's in a great neighborhood, and there's a shopping center nearby.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a nice 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer de la Llacuna, Barcelona. It's charming, it's got an incredible terrace, and it's near the Metro— it's as practical as they come.
It is perfect for anyone looking for practicality. It is close to the metro station, it has a well-equipped kitchen, and pretty much everything else you might need for comfortable, convenient living.