**The Simple and Snug**
_Because you're pretty easygoing._
**Will I like it here?**
Yes. Definitely. This place is simple, yes, but check out that location. La Barceloneta, the old fishermen's neighbourhood of the city, is right by the beach and is one of the most charming and laidback areas in Barcelona.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to love having access to the balcony. Great for some fresh air without leaving home, or some cheeky people watching.
We think this property is ideal for any female postgrad or worker recently arrived in Barcelona and who needs some help getting settled. The live-in landlord can offer advice on what's good to see and do and help you find your feet.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Practice your cooking skills in the fully equipped kitchen. Maybe learn some Catalan specialities.
- Ditch the gym and instead go running along the seashore. Or for morning dips in the ocean.
- A washing machine means no more laundrette trips. Finally.
**But you need to know this...**
- This property is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator. No need for that gym membership then :)
- The male landlord only accepts female postgrads and workers as tenants, sorry.
- Smoking is allowed. Luxury.
- Pets are also allowed. Yay!
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 4th-floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Baluard in Barcelona. It has a snug little living-kitchen area and two bedrooms, both of which have access to the balcony.
It is perfect for female postgrads or professionals recently arrived in Barcelona. The live-in landlord can help you get settled. Smokers can do so inside, which is such a bonus. And pet-owners, you can bring your furry friend with you!