**The beachy shared**
_Because I want sea, sand, and lots of fun._
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a social butterfly looking for a fashionable spot right next to Barcelona's sunny beaches?
Good news, this one checks all the boxes. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the kitchen. Sure, it's a little cozy but it's fully equipped and ready for all your culinary experiments. Bust out that old family recipe and wow your new flatmates with a delicious homemade meal.
We think it’s ideal for someone who's sociable and outgoing. Dip your feet into the Mediterranean and watch the best sunsets in all of Barcelona. The beach is practically at your doorstep, and so are the city's most iconic landmarks.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- That kitchen is calling out for a master chef.
- The charming decor. Lively pops of color everywhere.
- La Barceloneta beach is right down the street.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord and his dog.
- There's no washing machine or dryer – a trip to the laundromat might be in order.
- The cleaning service includes common areas only.
**Your Home-checker, Albert, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a neat shared apartment in a really great neighborhood. You've got the beach nearby, as well as bars, restaurants, and cafes.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a nice 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer D'Andrea Dòria, Barcelona. It has a cool kitchen, colorful decor, and the gorgeous Barceloneta beach is within easy reach.
This apartment is perfect for laid-back individuals. Once a fishing village, this colorful district still retains some of that small-town atmosphere. Prepare to crush hard on this beachside district.