**The big personality**
_Because I want a space with lots of colour and character_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a vibrant and unique studio apartment in the heart of Barcelona? You won't find anything else like it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the unique decor here. It's inspired by Frida Kahlo, and boasts bold green walls and deep red furnishings. It has exposed wooden beams on the ceiling, and funky light fixtures. Wow!
We think it’s ideal for a trendy couple looking to experience central Barcelona in style. You're just a 2-minute walk from the Plaça de Catalunya, and 5 minutes from the Santa Caterina Market. You'll never run out of things to do.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is full of bold, captivating colour.
- There's a small balcony overlooking a quiet street.
- You're in a historical and super central part of Barcelona.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
- The balcony isn't huge — it's more of a 'leaning against the barrier' type of balcony.
**And this too...**
- There's no oven or dishwasher here — aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a very original apartment with lots of personality, right in the city centre."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bold 2nd floor, studio apartment on Carrer d'Estruc, Barcelona. It boasts a colourful interior inspired by Frida Kahlo, stylish furnishings, and a small balcony.
This property is ideal for an artsy couple looking for the best of central city living. This is a historic area, full of winding streets and stunning architecture. Take some time to see the Cathedral of Barcelona. You won't regret it!