**The jungle terrace**
_Because I can't get enough greenery in my life_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for somewhere you can get out in amongst nature, right in the heart of Barcelona? Pull up a chair and take in the birdsong.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the huge terrace and garden. Step out of the living room and into your own little jungle, with lots of space to enjoy the trees and greenery. There's nothing quite like it.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for a vibrant, central experience. You can walk to spots like the Plaça de Catalunya and La Boqueria market. There's always something happening here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The terrace and garden are beautiful and green.
- The living room has plenty of space to chill out.
- You're right in the heart of the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 1st floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. There's a little extra exercise for your day.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the terrace.
- The landlady will be living in the apartment with you.
**Your Home-checker, Andrea, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s on one of the nicer streets in Barcelona, with lots of shops nearby. It has a big, beautiful terrace and garden area too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer Comtal, Barcelona. You'll be living with a live-in landlady, in a property with a large living room and a great terrace and garden area.
This property is ideal for tenants looking for vibrant living. This is a really central apartment, within easy walking distance of Plaça de Catalunya. Smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace.