**The gregarious in Sant Martí**
_Because I want new friends and chill barrio vibes_
**Will I like it here?**
Is your Spanish a little rusty? Looking to settle down in an authentic barrio where you can practice your español and chit-chat with the locals?
This one might be perfect for you. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With a couple of snug couches and a large dining table, it's an idyllic spot to share stories and meals with your new flatmates. Ready to break the ice?
We think it’s ideal for someone looking for a bit of peace and quiet. Sant Martí is not a super central location but that's precisely the charm. Enjoy living life at your own pace in a tranquil residential neighborhood.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The elegant decor. Love the stylish furnishings.
- Parc de Sant Martí is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no oven in the kitchen – those homemade cookies will have to wait.
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air-dry your clothes on the balcony.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a spacious 6th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer D'Espronceda, Barcelona. It boasts a spacious living room, minimalist decor, and it's close to some of the nicest parks in town.
This apartment is perfect for someone who's chill and easygoing. Ready to give up your big-city aspirations? Set up camp in a charming Barça barrio and find out why it's a local favorite.