**The laid-back escape**
_Because I want to experience the real Barcelona_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a cosy room far away from the busy tourist hustle and bustle? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this comfy space. You'll get a tastefully furnished bedroom and access to the cosy living room and spacious kitchen. It's got everything you need to make your Barcelona adventure a success.
We think this apartment is ideal for chilled-out individuals wanting to experience a quieter part of Barcelona. Horta-Guinardó is full of authentic restaurants, markets, and cosy bars. The beautiful Parc Central Fabra Puig is close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are tastefully furnished.
- The living room is cute and cosy.
- Parc Central Fabra Puig is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer Del Congrés, Barcelona. It boasts tastefully furnished bedrooms, a cosy living room, and a spacious kitchen.
This property is ideal for chilled-out individuals. You’ll be in an authentic neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and lush green parks like Parc Central Fabra Puig close by.