**The uncomplicated setup**
_Because everyday living shouldn't be difficult_
**Will I like it here?**
Possibly. Have you been on the lookout for a comfortable spot in a convenient area? We bet you have. Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're bound to enjoy coming home to this laid-back apartment. Mix a cool drink and hang out with your flatmates in the living room and let yourself relax. Chill.
We think it's ideal for couples or individuals looking for an affordable room in a great location. Everything is within walking distance here. The Metro, shops or restaurants... just take your pick.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Get to know your new flatmates over board games and dinner in the living room.
- Cook up a storm in the superbly equipped kitchen.
- Explore your new neighbourhood, starting with Parc del Turó de la Peira.
**But you need to know this...**
- There are 2 cats living in the apartment, so you may find there's a bit of cat hair in the common areas.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only in your bedroom.
- Pets are allowed here. Include them in your booking request for the landlord to make a decision.
**And this too…**
- You’ll be living with the Landlord and their 2 cats.
**Your Home-checker, Atalia, said:**
_“This apartment is in a great location, with 2 Metro stations serving the L5 line within walking distance.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a comfortable 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer d'Amílcar, Barcelona. It's uncomplicated living at it's best, just put your feet up in the living area and enjoy.
This apartment is perfect for individuals or couples looking a convenient and cosy home. With the nearest Metro just 4-minutes away, your commute is super easy too. Smoker? Feel free to light up in your bedroom.