**The quaint corner**
_Because cosy charm is perfect for me_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you feel most at home in cosy, uncluttered space? Love being right in amongst the action of the city?
If so, this could be the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll feel right at home in this little corner of Poble-sec. Get comfy on the funky red couch, and make all your favourite meals in the sunny kitchen. It's your home away from home.
We think this apartment is great for a female looking for a vibrant city experience. You've got the city centre, as well as the site of the 1992 Olympics right on your doorstep.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is a cosy spot to relax, watch movies, and even study.
- There's central heating and A/C installed, to keep comfortable in any weather.
- The Olympic Stadium and Palauet Albéniz Palace are just a quick stroll away.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 4th floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. Who needs a gym membership?
- The live-in landlady will be living in the apartment with you.
**Your Home-checker, Milena, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really charming apartment in a great neighbourhood close to the city centre."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Ricart, Barcelona. You'll live with a live-in landlady, and have a comfy living room, as well as central heating and A/C.
We think this apartment is great for female city-slickers. You can be in the city centre in no time, or stay local and explore the beautiful Parc de Montjuïc.