**The small but mighty**
_Because great thing come in small packages._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Are you looking for a modern setup for one? In a convenient location, too? If you're nodding yes, keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love this compact charmer from the moment you walk in. Enjoy a cosy night in on the couch with a good book. Entertain your pals over a delicious dinner. Easy.
We think it's ideal for anyone looking for a modern setup. Just 10-minutes up the road you have a selection of shops, restaurants and transport options too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Location, location, location. With the city centre just 20-minutes away on foot you're in a superb spot.
- Enjoying the cushy and cosy living area, especially over the colder months.
- You're gonna be living in a freshly renovated space. Score.
**But you need to know this...**
- The washing machine and dryer are in the courtyard of the apartment building. A great way to get to know your neighbours.
- You're allowed to smoke in the courtyard.
**Our Homechecker, Jenny, said:**
_“I love this property. It's a freshly renovated, gorgeous space that's just 20-minutes from the city centre.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a cosy 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Old Cabra Road, Dublin. It's a welcoming and cosy space, especially in the kitchen and living area.
We think this apartment is perfect if you're looking for a comfortable and convenient apartment. With a Luas stop only 11-minutes away, your commute will never be a stressful one. Smoker? Feel free to light up in the courtyard.