**The Fado fanatic**
_Because I want to soak up the sounds of the city._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you an adventurous artist looking to explore the music, history and cuisine of this fascinating city? We've got the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the compact, but functional layout. Studio living is all the rage, and you'll enjoy a generous combined living and sleeping area and a compact but well equipped kitchen. Everything you need from a cosy inner-city base.
We think it’s ideal for an adventurous couple looking to live in the historic city centre. Alfama is impossibly charming, and you'll have cosy restaurants, cool bars, and the iconic Fado Museum close by.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The functional studio layout.
- There is a cute standing balcony overlooking a typical Lisbon street.
- Alfama is a great place to wander. It's a little hilly though!
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The kitchen is compact and does not have an oven – you've still got all the basics to whip up meals.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cute little studio in a charming, central, and very iconic neighbourhood.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cute 1st floor, studio apartment on R. Da Regueira, Lisbon. It boasts classic decor, a cute standing balcony, and a functional studio layout.
This property is ideal for a couple that loves to explore. In Alfama you'll have culture, cuisine and colour up close. It's a typical Lisbon neighbourhood and you'll have so much to explore.