**The historical charmer**
_Because I want old-school Lisbon up close and colourful_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you a history buff looking for a charming inner-city spot? Grab yourself a compact classic, and let the exploration begin.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the location. Santa Maria Maior is right in the historic heart of the city. Walk to iconic spots like the Miradouro de Santa Luzia and the Fado museum. You're surrounded by culture here.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous individual. You've got all the basics, including a single bed, a very basic kitchen and a cosy living area. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The classic decor. Love the yellow rug.
- The sleeping area is semi-independent and has a bi-folding door.
- This is one charming neighbourhood. Get lost amongst the winding cobblestone streets.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is very compact and not fully equipped – you'll need to bring a few things. Also note that the half-refrigerator is outside in the living area.
- There is no washing machine available here – no probs, just head down to the local laundromat.
- This apartment is on the ground floor and the door opens out onto a quiet street.
- The sleeping area is internal and does not have an exterior window.
**And this too...**
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment.
- Pets are allowed here too.
**Your Home-checker, Lorenzo, said:**
_“This property has all the basics and is in a super charming location. It's a great base from which to explore the city.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cute studio apartment on Beco Da Cardosa, Lisbon. It boasts a functional layout with a semi-independent sleeping area, a compact kitchen, and cosy living area.
This property is ideal for a history loving individual. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots within easy walking distance. Smoking is allowed, and you can bring a pet.