**The tasty little tart**
_Because I love a sweet treat_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This cute studio is all about fun-sized functionality. It's bright, tidy, and within walking distance of a famous Portuguese treat. That's right, Belem is just down the hill, and the home of the famous Pasteis de Belem!
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this bright and functional space. It boasts an open-plan kitchen and living room, a tidy tiled bathroom and a semi-independent sleeping area. The perfect studio layout, and all of your bases covered. It's a bright little beauty, in a very cool spot.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous couple. Simplicity and affordability in the heart of the city. Ajuda is laid-back and local, and just a short stroll from the iconic Pastéis de Belém cafe. So good are the tarts here, that you'll often have to line up to get one!
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The open-plan layout. Fashionable and functional.
- The apartment gets lots of natural light.
- Ajuda is outside the tourist hustle, but within easy reach of the action.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There’s no AC – time to invest in a fan?
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s simple, stylish and nice and bright. You're outside central Lisbon, but you’ll have shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 1st floor, studio apartment on Tv. Paulo Martins, Lisbon. It boasts a functional open-plan layout, a semi-independent sleeping area, and lots of natural light.
This property is ideal for a cool couple. You’ll be in a charming residential spot, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like the Jardim de Belém within waking distance.