**The candy cane chic**
_Because the best things always come in small packages_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a cosy, fashionable spot near the city centre in one of Lisbon's most vibrant neighborhoods?
Avenidas Novas might be your jam. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. Stylish furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and an exquisite red and white color palette. Everything you need to lounge your days away in style like a savvy bon vivant.
We think it’s ideal for a culture vulture. Speaking of bon vivants, the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum is just a short stroll away, where you can enjoy an oil tycoon's massive collection and relax in a luscious park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan layout. Compact and functional.
- The charming decor. Modern yet classic.
- The Calouste Gulbenkian Museum is a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no AC – time to invest in a standing fan?
- Some pets are allowed. Please include your furry friend in your booking request so the landlord can make a decision.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is an elegant 5th floor, studio apartment on Av. Álvaro Pais, Lisbon. It boasts open-plan living and modern decor in one of Lisbon's most exciting areas.
This apartment is perfect for artsy professionals. If you want to live in a vibrant, bohemian spot with easy access to Lisbon's city centre, Avenidas Novas is your best shot. Pet owner? Fluffy can come along, too!