**The sunny red room**
_Because who doesn’t love the color of love_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Is red your favourite colour? Kick your Lisbon adventure off in style with this chic, bright studio apartment.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the minimally modern decor. Polished wooden floors, art adorning the walls, and fashionable furnishings. The colour story here is clearly red, with coloured cabinets in the kitchen, and even in the bathroom. This one definitely has the look.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for a lively spot. Arroios is a large neighbourhood in the centre of the city where you'll find famous bars like Casa Independente, as well as some hidden local gems.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The huge mirror above the sofa really adds some extra flair.
- The beautiful living area.
- The 11th-century Castelo de S. Jorge is within a nice 20-minute walk.
**But you need to know this...**
- The sleeping area is separated from the living area by a curtain.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- There is no washing machine available here.
**Your Home-checker, Rafael, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s classically stylish, bright and in a central location. You’ve got a great spot to explore Lisbon from, with lively bars and great restaurants nearby.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a bright 1st floor, studio apartment on Rua De Martim Vaz, Lisbon. It boasts a stylish colour scheme, classic wooden floors, and modern minimalism throughout.
This property is ideal for anyone after a lively spot in the heart of the city. You’ll be in a large, central neighborhood, with plenty of great bars and restaurants to try. Treat yourself to a night out at Casa Independente.