**The traditional patio paradise**
_Because who doesn't love a patio close to the beach?_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you dream of being able to step out into a huge shared patio, with more space than you'll know what to do with?
If so, it's your lucky day.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love this beautiful apartment, in a nearly-100-year-old building. You'll be sharing this patio with the surrounding apartments, so you can relax and get to know your neighbours. Inside, you'll find a double bedroom and simple kitchen. Everything you need.
We think this apartment is perfect for all those beach lovers out there. You can walk out to the beach in just 15-minutes, making it the perfect way to spend a hot afternoon.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The patio is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and watch the world go by.
- This apartment gets lots of natural light, and is really bright and open.
- The Carcavelos beach is just a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a washing machine or dryer available in this apartment. It's time to get familiar with your local laundromat.
- Pets are allowed, but you're responsible for covering the costs of any extra cleaning needed.
- Smoking is allowed here, but only out on the patio.
**Our Homechecker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has access to the huge terrace, with lots of seating space so you can relax with your neighbours."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful ground floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Rua Gonçalves Crespo, Lisboa. Enjoy a huge shared patio, and a cosy space full of natural light.
We think this apartment is ideal for lovers of the outdoors, either on the patio or beach. Smokers? You can indulge out on the patio. Pet owners? You're welcome to bring your furry friends.