**The sun-soaked situation**
_Because I seek a bright spot in laid-back Lisbon_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something super stylish, with lots of natural light? Be sure to stick around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this sunny apartment. It's bursting with natural light throughout. To top it off, you'll have access to a very cool rooftop terrace. It's shared with the other tenants in the building, so get social under the sun.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for affordability outside central Lisbon. This is a relaxed neighbourhood, just a 20-minute ferry ride from the city centre.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is stylish throughout.
- You'll have access to a shared rooftop terrace.
- The city centre is just a quick ferry ride away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is technically a second bedroom in this apartment, but the landlord is using this as storage, and you won't have access to it during your stay.
- Smoking is allowed here, but only out on the terrace.
- Pets are allowed here, just so long as you confirm with your landlord first. Remember to include your furry friend in your booking request.
**And this too...**
- The landlord is flexible on the bed situation. Currently you've got 2 single beds, but other options are available depending on your needs. Nice stuff!
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern and spacious, and since it doesn't overlook the street it's really quiet."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Rua Comandante António Feio, Lisboa. Enjoy modern style and lots of sunshine, plus access to a shared rooftop terrace.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for affordable quiet living. Drive to town, or catch the ferry; it's within easy reach. Smokers? Indulge on the terrace. Pet owners? Bring your furry friends along.