**The adventurers choice**
_Because I want a spot across the river, in the middle of the action._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to
Looking for a stylish pad across the Tagus, with a bit of outdoor space? Picture yourself on that patio, drink in hand to finish off a day of exploration. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the trendy decor. This beautiful apartment comes complete with funky furniture, a crisp white colour scheme, and even has a few pot plants to brighten up your day. This place definitely has the look.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple looking for a location to match their adventurous lifestyle. Ginjal is found on the other side of the Tagus, but it's a happening and lively spot right on the riverfront. You will have cool bars and top restaurants right on your doorstep, and the main ferry terminal is just across the street.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is fashionably furnished throughout.
- The River Tagus is just a short stroll away.
- There is a cute patio. Fancy a game of darts?
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is quite a lot of noise from the restaurants below - no problem, the bedroom and patio are at the back of the property.
- You're outside central Lisbon here, on the other side of the Tagus.
**Your Home-checker, Rafael, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s stylish and modern, and in a very cool location. You’ve got restaurants, and bars right outside your door.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on R. Cândido Dos Reis, Lisbon. It boasts fashionable furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cute patio.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a lively neighborhood, with cool bars, busy waterfront restaurants and iconic spots like The River Tagus close by.