**The Lisbon hideaway**
_Because I want some peace and quiet after a long day out._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a charming pad to get your Lisbon experience underway? This well-located apartment has everything you need to make that a reality.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. It has wonderful tiled floors, wooden detailing, and lovely large windows to let that river breeze run through. Grab a good book and a cup of tea, and lounge the day away in the cozy living room.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back couple or group of friends looking for a less hectic residential spot to relax after a long day. Parque das Nações is a quiet neighborhood, but still surrounded by excellent restaurants, shops, and public transport links.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The charming decor, you won't feel like you are living in an Ikea store here.
- The iconic Tagus River is just a short stroll away
- There is a lovely sofa in the living room.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just grab yourself a rack.
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The balcony is only accessible via bedroom 1.
**Your Home-checker, Gabi, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s bright, classically decorated and in a great location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on R. Bento De Jesus Caraça, Lisbon. It boasts classic decor, cozy furnishings, and a cute balcony off bedroom 1.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple or group of friends. You’ll be in a quiet residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like the Tagus River close by.