**The relaxed rooftop studio**
_Because I seek a minimalist's paradise_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you a fashionista looking for modern minimalism? Pack your (small) bags, this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the up-to-date, stylish decor. The rug in the living area adds a pop of colour, and the divider between the kitchen and living space adds some cool, texture. The open-plan layout is classically stylish too.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for a quieter location. Costa da Caparica is the place to go for stunning beaches and authentic, local cuisine at the restaurants along the waterfront.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The crisp, modern decor. Simple but effective.
- That stylish bathroom will make getting ready a breeze.
- Walk down to Tarquin-Paradise Beach on a sunny day.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- A microwave can be added if you need one.
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
**Your Home-checker,** **Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nice rooftop studio, about half-an hour from the centre of Lisbon.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a renovated 2nd floor, studio apartment on R. Manuel Agro Ferreira, Lisbon. It boasts open-plan living, chic decor, and classy pops of colour.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for a relaxed residential spot. You’ll be in Costa da Caparica with the beautiful Tarquin-Paradise Beach a quick stroll away. And don't miss your chance to try out the local restaurants either.