**The beachside bunker**
_Because I want to smell the ocean breeze_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a comfy pad to relax in after a busy day at the beach? Block out the rest of the world, and lounge the night away in this cute studio apartment
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the simplicity on offer here. The living area is bright and breezy with excellent views of the surrounding area. The separate kitchen area is semi-equipped so cooking up a meal is a breeze. This place has got everything you need, and nothing you don't.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back individual wanting to experience the quieter side of Lisbon life. In Parede you'll find authentic restaurants, markets, and beautiful beaches like Praia da Parede to explore.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Having access to the rooftop pool from March to November
- Praia da Parede beach is just a short stroll away.
- The lovely views, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- The pool is only open from March until November. But you've got the sea not so far away!
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still cook up a storm.
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – no problem, the train station is right next door.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely redecorated apartment right next door to the Parede train station.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 2nd floor, studio apartment on R. Cap. Leitão, Lisbon. It boasts a functional layout, a separate kitchen area, and it gets plenty of natural light. There's also access to a rooftop pool.
This property is ideal for a laid-back individual. You’ll be in a largely residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Praia da Parede beach close by.