**The creature comforts**
_Because I seek a simple, social spot_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a comfortable room that won’t blow out the budget? Save on rent and spend it exploring Lisbon.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the simplicity and affordability on offer here. You get a furnished room, and a classically tiled kitchen with everything you need to cook up a storm. All the essentials and a few new mates.
We think this apartment is ideal for a sociable individual. Moscavide is a waterfront neighbourhood, with some great restaurants within easy reach. And if strolls along the riverside aren't enough for you, visit the nearby Oceanário de Lisboa.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The chic decor. We love the traditional tiles.
- Soak away the stresses of the day in the bathtub.
- The Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa is accessible via public transport.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment doesn't have a living room. So get together with your flatmates and head out to one of the local bars.
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
- There is no heating in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s cozy and tidy and in a convenient location. You’ve got the Tagus river within walking distance and public transport is handy too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Rua Bento De Jesus Caraça, Lisbon. It boasts a fully-equipped kitchen, cute, traditional tiling, and all the essentials for a cozy stay in Lisbon.
This property is ideal for a young individual. You’ll be in a sought-after waterfront neighborhood, with restaurants and bars nearby. Public transport is handy too, so getting around is a breeze.