**The taste of Lisbon**
_Because I want to explore the city through my tastebuds_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you an adventurous type looking to sample some of the finest Portuguese cuisine? Set your flag in Alfama and you'll be surrounded by restaurants, cute cafes and bars.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cosy, but functional layout. This cute studio has a comfortable combined living and sleeping area and a compact but well equipped kitchen. Keep it simple, life happens outside in this fun city.
We think it’s ideal for a fun-loving couple looking to live it up in the historic heart of the city. Lisbon is colourful, vibrant and seeped in history. In Alfama you'll have the best this magical city has to offer. Eat, drink, dance, explore, repeat; you'll never be bored around here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The compact, but functional studio layout.
- The simple but stylish decor.
- Fancy yourself a bit of a foodie? You've come to the right place.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The kitchen is compact and does not have an oven – you've still got all the basics to whip up meals.
- This studio is definitely on the small side, but it's all you need in a location like this.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cosy studio apartment on a typical Lisbon street. You'll be living central, close to many of the city's most iconic spots.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, studio apartment on R. Da Regueira, Lisbon. It's cute and cosy, with simple but stylish decor and a functional open plan layout.
This property is ideal for a couple that loves to explore. In Alfama you'll have culture, cuisine and colour up close. Sample the best local cuisine, take in sunsets from iconic miradouros, and get lost amongst the charming, narrow streets.