**The red, blue and gold**
_Because I want to let my colours fly_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a classic setup, just a stone's throw from the home of Arsenal? Get your season pass!
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the location. You'll never have a dull moment this close to Emirates Stadium. Catch games and concerts, then head out to your favourite bar to celebrate the moment with friends.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a straightforward home with all the essentials. The kitchen has ample bench space and modern appliances, and central heating will keep you warm on the coldest of nights.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen has a cosy dining area to enjoy meals.
- Central heating is installed to keep you warm and toasty.
- You're in a trendy area, home to Emirates Stadium.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no separate living area but there is a dining table in the kitchen.
- The kitchen isn't fully equipped — you'll need to bring your own crockery, utensils, etc.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished ground floor, 4-bedroom houseshare on Drayton Park, London. It boasts a large kitchen with modern appliances, and central heating to keep you comfortable.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a vibrant neighbourhood with plenty to do. London Metropolitan University and Emirates Stadium are within walking distance. Highbury Park is a good spot to get some fresh air, too.