**The Southwark superstar**
_Because I want great style in an even better location_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something modern and spacious, just a stone's throw from the city centre? Just imagine sunny afternoons on that balcony.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the open-plan living room. It's stylish and has everything you need, including a modern kitchen, plenty of space to chill or entertain, and even balcony access. Step outside and take a seat at the cute little table and chairs.
We think it’s ideal for a small group or family looking for trendy, central living. In just 15 minutes, you can walk to spots like London Bridge, the Tower of London, and Southwark Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is spacious and even has balcony access.
- There are 2 bathrooms, 1 ensuite and 1 to share.
- You're an easy walk from the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment overlooks the train tracks, but since the windows have double glazing, it's only an issue when they're open.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment — maybe keep it to the balcony?
**Your Home-checker, Gabriel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a really central spot, close to London Bridge. It has a beautiful big living room and kitchen, and even a balcony._
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 6th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Enid Street, London. It boasts an open-plan living room and kitchen, a cute balcony, and 2 bathrooms.
This property is ideal for a small group or family with a taste for vibrant, central London. You'll be an easy walk from some of London's most famous spots. Smokers? Indulge throughout. Pet owners? Bring along your furry friends.