**The retreat in Hortaleza**
_Because I want luxury in a serene location_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a chic spot in an upscale residential barrio? Tired of the hustle and bustle of big city living?
Then look no further, Hortaleza might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. Stylish furnishings, a snug couch, and a large flatscreen TV. Add a breezy balcony into the mix and you have yourself a killer setup.
We think it’s ideal for professionals. Whether you want to go on a shopping spree or simply spend some quiet time in nature, Hortaleza has you covered.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is crisp and clean and a opens up to a balcony.
- The charming decor. Love the all-white scheme.
- You'll have not one, but two balconies. Talk about being spoiled.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 3rd floor with no elevator – nothing like a little cardio.
... and this
- The dining room from the video has been turned into
**Our Homechecker, Lola, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a gorgeous apartment in a residential neighborhood with great public transport connections. ”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Sta. Susana, Madrid. It has a spacious living room, lovely decor, and 2 cute balconies.
We think this apartment is perfect for professionals. Hortaleza is quiet, modern, and it's well-connected to the rest of the city via public transport.