**The home base**
_Because I want a cosy place to relax after a busy day out_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a warm and welcoming home in a chill location? Kick start your Madrid adventure the local way with a room in this lovely 2-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the stylish decor. With beautiful wooden floors, fashionable furnishing, and lovely homely vibes this place will sure feel like home. To top it off the large windows flood this charmer with lots of natural light. Nice.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back individual. Hortaleza is a peaceful residential spot with lovely parks, plenty of shops, and authentic restaurants to explore. Why not go shoot some hoops at the nearby IDMB Manoteras Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedroom is spacious and stylish.
- The living room is the perfect spot to relax after a busy day out.
- You'll be surrounded by family-run restaurants.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlords and their dog.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern and spacious and in a nice quiet part of Madrid.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Purchena, Madrid. It boasts fashionable furnishings, a spacious bedroom for rent, and it gets plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for a laid-back individual. You’ll be in a peaceful neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and parks close by.