**The laid back in the Blas**
_Because I want easy living with minimal fuss_
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a cosy apartment with a Metro station just a couple of minutes away? Life's a breeze out here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. There are 2 bathrooms between the 4 bedrooms, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen with a small terrace. It's perfect for getting some fresh air, or hanging laundry.
We think it’s ideal for laid-back individuals looking for small-town vibes. You're well-connected by the Metro, and an easy walk from a wide range of local shops and eateries. It's a really peaceful spot, too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen has a small terrace.
- There are 2 bathrooms, to make mornings easier.
- You're in a quiet spot with the feel of a small town.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
- This apartment is a little over half an hour on the Metro from the city centre — at least it stops super close by.
**Your Home-checker, Horacio, said:**
_“This apartment is close to a Metro station, and it's a really cosy place with nice decor. The apartment overlooks an interior patio, so it's really quiet."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle de Alcalá, Madrid. It boasts a fully-equipped kitchen with a small terrace, and 2 shared bathrooms to make life easier.
This property is ideal for friendly and easy-going individuals looking for the charm of a small town in the city. You're an easy walk from all the essentials, and the Metro will take you right into the city centre.