**The golden view**
_Because who doesn't love watching that beautiful sunset?_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of stepping out onto your very own balcony and looking out over the city as the sun sets?
If so, this apartment could be the one for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You won't be able to get enough of that view. There's no better place to sit back, enjoy a drink, and watch the world go by than on your own balcony.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for a lively, vibrant spot. Here you can shop, watch games at the stadium, and enjoy a great range of cuisines.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony offers an unbeatable view of the city.
- Lots of large windows let in plenty of direct sunlight.
- The neighbourhood is home to shopping centres, and the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't an oven available in the kitchen. Bakers, this might not be the one for you.
- Pets are allowed in this apartment, with permission from the landlord.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment.
**Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really well connected to the nearby Metro and shops, and it offers a beautiful view of the area."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 9th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Avenida de Alberto de Alcocer, Madrid. Enjoy a beautiful balcony with an even better view, plus lots of natural light throughout.
We think this apartment is ideal for someone looking for a vibrant, lively area. Smokers? You can indulge throughout. Pet owners? With permission, bring your furry friends along.