**The big splash**
_Because I love to keep cool in the summer_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something to beat the heat in style? This apartment has the perfect answer; a pool!
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the shared swimming pool. When a cool drink just doesn't keep you cool enough, you know where to go. Grab your towel and relax poolside, or dive in and cool off. There's nothing better.
We think it’s ideal for professionals and postgraduates looking for a green escape from the city centre. This area has lots of parks, and you'll find a cinema and shopping centre nearby too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The swimming pool, of course.
- The living room has a gigantic sofa.
- You're in a residential spot with lots of parks.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't any A/C installed here — lucky you've got that pool!
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment — maybe keep it to an open window?
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduates in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Daniela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s has access to a shared swimming pool, and it gets lots of natural light. It's even got a dryer for laundry, which is unusual for Madrid."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Av de la Gran Vía de Hortaleza, Madrid. It boasts a bright living room with a huge sofa, and access to a shared swimming pool.
This property is ideal for professionals and postgraduates looking to escape the city hustle. This area is more relaxed, but still has all the essential shops. Smokers? You can indulge throughout.